Josh is the Chief Radiographer at ClinRad and manages the clinical and technical aspects of the practice. Having spent many years working in a large private hospital, Josh has extensive clinical knowledge and expertise. This stems from experiences as a senior General X-Ray and CT Radiographer and as a Clinical Educator.
Having presented at multiple national medical imaging conferences, delivered countless staff workshops/educations sessions and having been a Committee member of the QLD Branch of the Australian Society of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy, Josh is very committed to upholding and advancing the highest standards of radiographic practice. This experience translates into daily practice at ClinRad ensuring a premium level of service for our patients and referrers.
- Bachelor of Medical Imaging Science (Distinction), Queensland University of Technology.
- Master of Medical Imaging Science (Radiographic Image Interpretation), University of Sydney.
- Australian Society of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy.
- AHPRA Registered Medical Radiation Practitioner.<
- Chief Radiographer.
- Radiation Safety Officer.